Puppet Environment importing doesn't seem to handle module removal/changing
fang64 in #katello hit an error where a change in a module was not properly imported into the environment:
1. Upload puppet module 'foo' with classes A, B, & C
2. Create a content and publish it to Library
3. upload a different puppet module 'foo' with classes X, Y, Z (or some subset of A, B, C)
4. Publish the new content view
Results: Under "Configuration" > Environments > Library Content View environment > Classes
the old puppet classes A, B, C will still be shown.
#5 Updated by John Mitsch 9 months ago
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue was created over 4 years ago and hasn't seen an update in 1 year. We are closing this in an effort to keep a realistic backlog. Please open up a new issue that includes a link to this issue if you feel this still needs to be addressed. We can then triage the new issue and reassess.