Users using apache sso are redirected to /users/login at session timeout
When my session expires, I get redirected to /users/login. I should probably get redirected to /users/extlogin instead.
I see where it's theoretically supposed to happen in app/controllers/concerns/foreman/controller/session.rb, but get_sso_method is returning nil, so it never calls the SSO provider's expiration_url and uses the default instead.
Configured using the instructions in the manual.
Started GET "/" for 10.7.13.21 at 2014-05-08 17:03:01 +0200
Processing by DashboardController#index as HTML
Session for Stephen Benjamin is expired.
Unknown SSO method
Redirected to https://gatebuilder.bitbin.de/users/login
Filter chain halted as :session_expiry rendered or redirected
Completed 302 Found in 85ms (ActiveRecord: 81.7ms)
The problem seems to be -- even logout does not work properly anymore. If you logout, you should get to /users/extlogout for one-click re-login.
This used to work when we've introduced the feature so there is some regression there.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Stephen Benjamin
- Target version set to 1.8.3
- Target version changed from 1.8.3 to 1.8.2
- Target version changed from 1.8.2 to 1.8.1
- Target version changed from 1.8.1 to 1.8.0
- Target version changed from 1.8.0 to 1.7.5
- Target version changed from 1.7.5 to 1.7.4
- Target version changed from 1.7.4 to 1.7.3
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1429 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 21
Also available in: Atom