Packages for clamp need to be patched to support translations
There's a PR on Clamp to support translations. It's still pending review and merge in the upstream.
Since we need the translations fast we should update our rpm and deb packages to apply the patch. We'll remove it once it get's merged upstream.
- Related to Feature #4475: internal Clamp strings should be localized added
- Target version set to 1.7.5
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Tomáš Strachota
Would it be better to make a small fork, e.g. clamp-i18n? Just push a new gem and we can rename the packages. This way gem and git checkout users could enjoy the i18n features too.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-packaging/pull/309 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom