Add parameter to toggle debug logging
A parameter to toggle whether debug level logging is enabled would be useful, which means full stack traces would also get logged.
May need some "enablement" in core Foreman.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 9 years ago
- Blocked by Feature #6524: log settings should be part of /etc/foreman/settings added
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Blocks Bug #7365: Intermittent smart proxy duplicate registration error on Ubuntu 14.04 added
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman/pull/328 added
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman|a031f0da3d33f5b42a669dc8270bd5f990255a4c.
fixes #5838 - add logging_level, loggers parameters