In order to avoid authorizing v1 routes we need to "hide" them. This will be followed with removing the controllers completely after the remaining v1 controllers are converted to v2.
- Blocks Feature #5217: As a user, I should have CRUD permissions for all entities that are exposed to me. added
- Related to Refactor #5628: Remove converted v1 API controllers and tests added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Blocks Feature #5500: As a user, I should not be able to access APIs I don't have permissions to. added
- Category set to API
- Target version set to 45
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Subject changed from Make v1 routes not be directly accessible to Remove v1 API routes
- Bugzilla link set to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1102351
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|commit:fc78230dbec7ce738e2384120bd805b441d5f24f.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 13
Also available in: Atom