Can't search for host with class inherited from config group
|Triaged:||Fixed in Releases:|
|Bugzilla link:||1110360||Found in Releases:||1.5.0|
I updated the foreman to 1.5 and I am making some tests with configs group.
Add a config group to a host or hostgroup is working, but
1/ I am unable to list hosts where puppet classes are inherited from config group.
2/ I am unable to list hosts where puppet classes are inherited from a config group included in the host group.
Let's say, I have a host named "myserv" with:
- a class (rule100) added for this host
- a class (rule1) inherited from hostgroup
- a class (rule80) inherited from a config group which was added only for this host.
- a class (rule21) inherited from a config group which was added in the host group.
If I go to foreman web interface
> hosts -> all hosts. Then if I want to filter by class typing : "class=rule100" on the filter field, I can find my host. The same with a class (rule1) inherited from group.
- class=rule21, I can't find my host (class inherited from a config group which was added in the host group). The same with class=rule80 (class inherited from a config group which was added only for this host).
I am using admin account to be sure I have full rights. Using debug mode, I can see that there is no SQL request looking on config_group_classes and config_group tables while I am doing my research.