Hide global parameter values
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
We use global parameters for storing subscription manager credentials (and they could be used for storing another sensitive data like private keys etc). We should be able to hide such values in UI so people can't read it easily.
This is meant as short-term solution. Long-term we should move to smart variables and smart class parameters and add proper password support there.
#1 Updated by Marek Hulán about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 9 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version set to 1.8.2
#3 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 9 years ago
- Related to Feature #6007: Add hide/show value to smart class params added
#4 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.8.2 to 1.8.1
#5 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.8.1 to 1.8.0
#6 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 9 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1478 added
#7 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.8.0 to 1.7.5
#8 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.7.5 to 1.7.4
#9 Updated by Daniel Lobato Garcia over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
#10 Updated by Marek Hulán over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 7669211c00d8b63945a5ffcfb5c8744396b02eec.
#11 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 8 years ago
- Related to Bug #11450: Hidden parameters do not un-hide when unchecking the hide checkbox added
Fixes #5926 - hide sensitive parameter values
User can check to hide value when creating or editing global parameter.
The value is masked by *** and is also not displayed when overriding.