remove katello roles and permissions routes and apipie
The currently unused routes and apipie docs conflict with foreman core's api when used with the apipie ruby bindings. hammer-cli-csv relies on having access to the core routes.
Assigning to Eric Helms but as interested party, reassign to me if necessary.
- Bugzilla link set to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1102407
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from 45 to 48
- Related to Feature #5502: As a user, I'd like not to see or have access to the legacy roles/permissions from Katello. added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Has duplicate Bug #6494: roles API shall access foreman roles (not katello roles) added
- Target version changed from 48 to 49
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Duplicate
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 13
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 166
Also available in: Atom