FireFox open detail of template twice
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1104147
Description of problem:
When we want open (button "edit") a template detail from the detail of host, FireFox opens two panels with the same detail of the template.
I detected this problem on Firefox and Opera, Chrome is OK.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. We have got Satellite 6 with a provisioning guest (in my case EC2 guest).
2. Open detail of guest ("Hosts" > "All hosts" > our guest > "Templates"
3. We can see templates (in my case "finish Template" and "provision Template")
4. Click on the button "edit"
5. Firefox (or Opera) opens new tab with detail of template twice.
two panels with detail
one panels with detail
#3 Updated by Pablo Escobar over 4 years ago
I see the same behaviour when browsing the template history.
When I click in the "show diff" link two new tabs are open. In both tabs the diff is shown correctly but I alwasy get two new tabs.
I have seem the same behaviour in Firefox 33.0 (Linux) and Firefox 32.0.3 (Mac)