Systems registering without an environment should land in the Library
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1103020
If you try and register without an --env specified with subscription-manager you get errors and the system will not register.
The only way to get around that is to register with an --env flag.
We need to simplify this because registration and content access is far to difficult. Requiring either an activation key or env adds additional difficulty that can be avoided by having all systems registered without an --env defaulting to the Library environment.
Lets force all systems registered without a specified environment land in Library
Addresses the following BZs: BZ1103020, BZ1095925, BZ1096068
Addresses a number of issues that have crept up recently with registration
and attempts to support the following:
1. User specifies an organization. * User must belong to the organization * The consumer will register to the Library of that organization.
2. User does not specify an organization.
* User must have a default organization set.
* The consumer will register to the Library of the users default
3. User specifies an organization and an environment. * The user must belong to the organization * The user must have view on the environment * The user must have create on content hosts in that organization