Systems registering without a specified organization should land in the user's Default org
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1095925
Now that we have the ability to specify a default Organization and Location within a user's account we should send any systems being registered without an --organization parameter to land in these specified organizations.
This allows for parameter-less registrations to work:
- subscription-manager register
Addresses the following BZs: BZ1103020, BZ1095925, BZ1096068
Addresses a number of issues that have crept up recently with registration
and attempts to support the following:
1. User specifies an organization. * User must belong to the organization * The consumer will register to the Library of that organization.
2. User does not specify an organization.
* User must have a default organization set.
* The consumer will register to the Library of the users default
3. User specifies an organization and an environment. * The user must belong to the organization * The user must have view on the environment * The user must have create on content hosts in that organization