New Host screen is eating Fog Errors
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1105674
I mis-configrued the ami for my compute resource. When I attempted to create a new host I briefly saw an error, but then the screen was redirected. The only way to debug the issue was to look at the logs. I would have expected an error message on the screen which gave me the error condition.
The actual logs are attached. Per Greg, the error message was
"Fog error: The image id '[ami-e08efbd0]' does not exist"
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 9 years ago
- Category set to Host creation
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 9 years ago
- Related to Bug #4414: 500 error when image cannot be found during host creation added
#3 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Greg Sutcliffe
- Target version set to 1.8.1
- Difficulty set to easy
#4 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.8.1 to 1.8.0
#5 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
#6 Updated by Greg Sutcliffe over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset c67f9c5eb4e165cd107dab4db3224d497776dc6d.
Fixes #6099 - Bubble Fog::Errors up to Host