Updating image in compute resource doesn't update the image_id attribute in compute profiles
1. create image inside compute resource
2. create a compute profile for that resource referencing the attribute
3. update the image in compute resource
The image_id attribute in compute profile for the resource still contains the old
value, which can lead to "Selected image does not belong to" error messages
when validating host.
Expected: the value for the image (and potentially other references) get updated
in compute profile.
#8 Updated by Shira Maximov 9 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|ca785b3a5bdd848f790b6e8fd29b73d648364b1b.
#9 Updated by Oleh Fedorenko about 1 month ago
- Fixed in Releases hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.1, hammer-cli-foreman-0.18.2, hammer-cli-foreman-0.18.1, hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.0, hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.2, hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.3, hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.4, hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.5, hammer-cli-foreman-0.19.6, hammer-cli-foreman-0.20.0 added