Attaching a subscription to a Content Host doesn't refresh the subscrption indicator
When you use the Satellite 6 UI to attach a subscription to a registered content host the subscription remains invalid until you leave that specific content host and then visit a different one and come back.
Steps to reproduce:
1) register 2 different systems without an activation key and ensure that it is in an invalid subscription state
2) Login to the webui, select org and find system just registered
3) Try to add a subscription (RHEL) and get the system from RED/GREY to GREEN, not that you still get "Invalid"
4) Leave that Content Host's details page and view the 2nd system you registered in step 1
5) Go back to the original system and you should see it in the 'green' status
Fixes #6175 BZ1102951: Worked on updating content hosts details
Fixed a bug where content host details weren't be updated after adding or
removing a subscription. The status would still indicate invalid/valid
(respectively). I had to use $parent here as updating $scope.contentHost for
some reason did not update the webpage.
Fixes #6175 - Handle new status icon that was added
In the following commit we added a new status icon but didn't check to make
sure that it was properly refreshed so #6175 was reopened to deal with this.