Puppet classes: Hostnames obscured while trying to choose a server to import, when multiple smart proxies exist
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1105606
Description of problem:
When a user has more than one capsule installed (say, default server + external capsule) and tries to import, the "import" button becomes a dropdown to choose which to import from. hostnames in this dropdown are obscured by border of browser however, and no resizing fixes it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create/register an external capsule. Might want to make sure the hosts have reasonably long hostnames
2. Configuration > Puppet Classes
3. Click the import button
Hostnames get obscured off the side of the browser window. cannot resize to see complete hostnames.
hostnames are fully readable.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Puppet classes: Hostnames obscured while trying to choose a server to import, when multiple capsules exist to Puppet classes: Hostnames obscured while trying to choose a server to import, when multiple smart proxies exist
- Category set to Web Interface
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Using pull-right on the btn-group should right-align the menu.