some hammer repo commands dont take product id or information
The following commands do not take product id or name
hammer repository info
hammer repository synchronize
hammer repository update
hammer repository delete
Just using the repo name and org id is not enough for repositories since they are unique only inside a product scope.
i.e. katello allows for repo "foo" under both Product A & B .
So if you ask for
hammer repository info --name="foo" --organization-id=1, it wouldn't know which "foo" we are referring to. Basically renders the --name option worthless.
#1 Updated by Partha Aji almost 9 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1108905
#2 Updated by Eric Helms almost 9 years ago
- Category set to Hammer
- Target version set to 48
- Difficulty set to easy
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-katello|commit:dd1deebfa62a27b5592d17f7397ec9eb862a4859.
#4 Updated by Eric Helms over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 13
#5 Updated by Eric Helms about 7 years ago
- Has duplicate Bug #6196: some hammer repo commands dont take product id or information added
fixes #6203 - hammer repo cmds require name scoped to product, BZ 1108905