Bastion pages should enforce permissions when entering the page
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1111695
Description of problem:
In other words you can copy/paste a URL and visit a Bastion page directly even if you don't have permissions to visit that page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a role
2. Add a single filter to the role
3. Create a user
4. Add the role from step 1 to the user
6. Login as the user from step 3
7. Visit another bastion page not governed by the permission created in step 2
8. Note you can access the page (but nothing is displayed as the REST calls result in 403s).
You can access the page (but nothing is displayed as the REST calls result in 403s).
A message that tells the user they don't have permission to view this page
Fixes #6321/BZ1111695: check permission before displaying bastion page.
Ensure the current user has the correct permission prior to displaying
the Bastion page. Before this commit the page would display with 403s
for any requests the user did not have access to.