Commands for read operations around compute profiles and attributes
Hammer should have commands to list and work with compute profiles and compute attributes (which are profile <-> resource instances), added in #4250.
- Related to Bug #6342: Compute profile should be used when empty volumes and interfaces passed in compute_attributes added
- Has duplicate Feature #8054: Hammer cli should support creating and handling of Compute Profiles added
- Related to Feature #11237: Document association of compute profiles to host groups added
- Bugzilla link set to 1278917
- Category changed from Foreman commands (obsolete) to Compute resources
- Related to Tracker #16829: Tracker for compute resource related issues added
- Target version set to 115
- Assignee set to Shlomi Zadok
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/279 added
- Related to Feature #18280: Provide compute resource provider name in API added
- Blocked by Bug #18446: hide_blank on label fields doesn't work for nil and empty hash added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Shlomi Zadok to Tomáš Strachota
The feature is still under development. I'm switching this back to Assigned.
- Related to Feature #20538: Commands for creating, updating and deleting compute profiles and attributes added
- Subject changed from Compute profile commands to Commands for read operations around compute profiles and attributes
API for creating compute attributes will require additional tuning and block the CLI part. Therefore I split the task into read commands (this issue) and modifying commands (http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/20538).
- Blocked by Bug #21580: Compute attributes returned from api need to be normalized added
Also available in: Atom