New Organization: Focus should exist in Name field
(Bugzilla: Bug 1113203)
Description of problem:
When creating a new organization, the focus should exist in the Name field upon page load, rather than requiring the user to click it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Administer > Organizations > New Organization
2. start typing
No input because the focus does not by default exist on the UI in the name field.
Input should exist in name field on load, per most of the rest of the UI.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.8.1
- Bugzilla link set to 1113203
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.8.1 to 1.8.0
#3 Updated by Ori Rabin over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset aa0ccf33b3d792fa2414f8a0bb31868811a45956.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
#5 Updated by Ori Rabin almost 8 years ago
- Related to Bug #9958: Name field gets focus after any change in host edit added
fixes #6497: New Organization: Focus should exist in Name field