"Run Auto-Attach" does not work and can not disable "Auto Attach"
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1113879
Description of problem:
Go to Hosts -> Content Hosts -> Select system profile
- Go to Details
- Subscriptions section or Subscriptions tab
- Click on the edit option for "Auto-Attach "
- Uncheck the box and click on Save
- Still Auto-Attach is set as "Yes"
- Go to Subscriptions tab
- Click on "Run Auto-Attach"
Auto Attach does not attach any subscription.
- Go to Subscriptions
- Click on Edit option for "Service Level"
- Select service level as "Self-Support"
- Click on "Save"
- Service level is blank/null
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite v 6.0.3
Steps to Reproduce:
As described above.