Remove or update the V1 API
We're overriding the routes in v2 (routes like DELETE /api/v2/organizations/1). We either need to do the same thing for v1 or remove the v1 routes. I think the latter is probably better?
- Assignee set to David Davis
- Related to Bug #6647: Foreman organization API destroy routes (DELETE /api/v2/organizations/1 and DELETE /api/v1/organizations/1) are still accessible added
- Bugzilla link set to 1121773
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Also, we'll need to figure out what to do with the v1 apidoc.
- Target version set to 54
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 13
- Target version changed from 54 to 55
- Status changed from New to Rejected
We've decided to not address this. May reconsider in the future but for now, v1 stands.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 166
Also available in: Atom