We don't support VLAN nor Alias interfaces for DHCP configuration
Fixed in Releases:
Found in Releases:
Since facter converts eth0:0 and eth0.0 to eth0_0 when user specifies eth0.0 no subnets can be found in facts for such interface. To find correct values we should convert special symbols to underscores.
#1 Updated by Marek Hulán over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/puppet-foreman_proxy/pull/108 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Marek Hulán over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset puppet-foreman_proxy|34abcda2f6ce4c5f57d2a2cae6f8581d8a6f8e1f.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
Fixes #6751 - convert alias/VLAN interface names to fact expected value