Compute Profile not saving/using Security Groups for AWS VPC groups. EC2 groups work fine.
Compute resources - EC2
Setting the Security groups in a compute profile is not working. Once changes are saved, revisiting the Compute Profile settings results in a lit of blank security groups. Trying to launch a new host using this profile will result in no rules being added unless you specifically add them at the time of launch. I am running Foreman 1.5.2 and the issue also existed in 1.5.1.
- Category set to Compute resources - EC2
A related behavior to this - it seems that the form doesn't do a pull for the selected security group in the list. When I open a compute profile or load one, the security group first selected in the list doesn't load into the selection form below it.
I'm seeing this problem in Foreman 1.7.3 as well.
- Has duplicate Bug #10321: Compute Profiles Still Lose Security Groups on Select added
- Bugzilla link set to 1303896
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4089 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Swapnil Abnave
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
Also available in: Atom