Can't delete a Content View
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1124109
1) import RH Manifest
- "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agents for RHEL 6 Client RPMs x86_64 6Client"
- "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agents for RHEL 6 Client RPMs i386 6Client"
- "Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Agents for RHEL 6 Client RPMs x86_64 6.5"
3) sync them all
4) create a Content View with all the above repos
5) publish a version of that view
6) Try to delete the top level Content View, go to confirm dialog to delete the version 1
7) Note error in Tasks list:
NoMethodError: undefined method `puppet_env' for nil:NilClass
/opt/rh/ruby193/root/usr/share/gems/gems/dynflow-0.7.2/lib/dynflow/action.rb:465:in `block (2 levels) in execute_finalize'
Fixes #6845 - Fix undefined method puppet_env for nil
The code was trying to update the content view environment that no longer
exists. So in content view environment destroy, we'll skip updating the
environment since it's gone by the run phase.