Set OS level info when the Compute Resource is oVirt
Compute resources - oVirt
Currently this is only set for VMWare but it would be nice to set it also for oVirt.
oVirt has a list of supported OS's and it would be nice to set those from within Foreman.
Example: architecture is x86_64, OS is Centos, major version is 6 minor version is 5 which corresponds to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x x64 in oVirt
- Category set to Compute resources - oVirt
- Bugzilla link set to 1145229
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ivan Necas
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3308 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 136
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #15066: Unable to provision hosts on RHEV < 3.6 added
Also available in: Atom