foreman-debug is missing log files which are rotated
foreman-debug is searching for log files which end in .log. If there are old or archived log files, they are skipped. It would be good to collect the old data to look for historical problems.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.5
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1658 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Category set to Packaging
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 93041dd4abc111fb3875c563c20998f152d3a5c6.
Fixes #6969: Add wildcards to the end of the log files to collect the rotated files