More EC2 Integration
While standing up two projects at AWS via Foreman, I jotted down some things that I had to keep the EC2 console open for.
1) Ability to add VM to ELB group during provisioning.
2) Ability to use pregenerated SSH keys (rather than having Foreman create its own).
3) Ability to create & attach additional disks during VM creation.
I don't mean a full menu to manage disks (that's what the ec2 console is for). When creating a VM from an AMI in the ec2 console, I get the option to add storage - that would be a helpful feature in Foreman.
4) Ability to set/control MetaData.
#4 Updated by Paul Smyth over 4 years ago
Rather than create more issues, I'd like to add a couple to this one:
6) Ability to add an Elastic IP
7) Ability to launch multiple VMs of the same configuration. Additionally being able to pre-define a set of virtual machines as a launch configuration would be fantastic