after adding another repo to a product, the products list shows Sync Status as "Never synced"
1) Enable a repo in RHEL, sync it on products page by clicking through to the repo itself
2) Note that the products page shows "Last synced about _ ago"
3) Enable another repo in RHEL then return to the products page
4) Note that the Sync Status column for RHEL now says "Never synced"
Suggest changing to:
Never synced: 1 repository Finished: 1 repository
#4 Updated by John Mitsch 9 months ago
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue was created over 4 years ago and hasn't seen an update in 1 year. We are closing this in an effort to keep a realistic backlog. Please open up a new issue that includes a link to this issue if you feel this still needs to be addressed. We can then triage the new issue and reassess.