Smart proxy does not correctly initialize logger
During the boot (creating of pid dir, spawning daemons) proxy does make use of the logger class but it was not apparently initialized.
We should pre-init it with a simple STDERR logger so proxy will not silently exit on errors (e.g. port was already bind or can't create pid directory).
Created category "Core".
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dmitri Dolguikh
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.4
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/204 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 10
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 10 to 21
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom