Revert Ruby 1.8 specifics
Foreman core carries some gem pins and workarounds for Ruby 1.8, which should be removed when support is dropped.
See #4656's related issues for most of the changes that could be reverted. Check through for any RUBY_VERSION usage too.
Drop 1.8 from the Jenkins test matrices after this is closed.
- Assignee set to Shlomi Zadok
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.3
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1784 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 28
- Related to Bug #8462: Remove or use i18n_data dependency added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #8510: gettext_i18n_rails 1.x causes "cannot load such file -- gettext/tools/task" in production added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3823 added
Also available in: Atom