Tests shouldn't stub settings
If you stub Settings, and a plug-in later comes along and chains the method and references a Setting that's not stubbed, it will cause the test to fail.
Setting the setting value in the test works, so there's really no need to stub Settings, is there?
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.4
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1722 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.7.4 to 1.7.3
- Assignee set to Stephen Benjamin
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom