Unable to list available subscriptions with subscription-manager < 0.96
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1136071
Description of problem:
It is not possible to list available subscriptions with older subscription-manager (probably < 0.96), RHE L5.7 and RHEL 6.1 affected.
Currently the server hits https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1136056 first, but when it is fixed I'm getting:
- subscription-manager list --available
The problem is that subscription-manager is requesting wrong URL:
"GET /rhsm/pools?consumer=b9b7fd04-609c-4d5c-a382-bc0bdb5b1527 HTTP/1.1" 403 64 "-" "-"
Newer version of rhsm is requesting:
"GET /rhsm/owners/Default_Organization/pools?consumer=412a6b2a-1627-4157-a378-de4c73f14022 HTTP/1.1" 200 60043 "-" "-"
(I was not ask for org during registration)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6 6.0.4
Client: RHEL 5.7
Steps to Reproduce:
1. cold install 5.7 or 6.1
2. install bootstrap RPM from satellite server (http://sat6.example.com/pub/katello-ca-consumer-sat6.example.com-1.0-1.noarch.rpm)
3. subscription-manager register
4. subscription-manager list --available
List of available subscriptions
#1 Updated by Eric Helms over 8 years ago
- Category set to 125
- Difficulty set to easy
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#2 Updated by Bryan Kearney about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
Downstream closed this bug.
#3 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31