External user groups should be updated on login
Users, Roles and Permissions
When an user auto creates an account on-the-fly, external user groups for that Auth Source are refreshed.
This should happen when an external user logs in too, otherwise they have to wait for the rake task to run (ldap:refresh_usergroups) or some admin to do it manually.
- Category set to Users, Roles and Permissions
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.4
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1744 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.7.4 to 1.7.3
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 28
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #8653: External user groups not associated when user automatically created added
Spam deleted by administrator.
- Related to Bug #10340: AD auth hangs while syncing user groups on login added
- Related to Bug #10493: LDAP broken in 1.8 with $login in account name added
- Related to Feature #10509: Ability to disable syncing external user groups on login added
Also available in: Atom