Config group commands and host/host group association
|Category:||Foreman commands (obsolete)|
|Triaged:||Fixed in Releases:|
|Bugzilla link:||1320091||Found in Releases:|
Hammer is missing functionality around config groups, which were introduced in Foreman 1.5.
It should be able to:
- perform CRUD operations on config groups themselves: http://theforeman.org/api/apidoc/v2/config_groups.html
- manage associations between config groups and Puppet classes (outside of Puppet environments)
- manage associations between hosts and config groups
- manage associations between host groups and config groups
#7 Updated by Anonymous over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|f73a7de24d16e91af66fad174245a03c44b556fb.