RHEV/oVirt compute resource should have CA text field editable
Compute resources - oVirt
It is not possible to connect Foreman to RHEV/oVirt instance that has non self-signed server certificate. Meaning: most production instances.
Solution to that problem is pretty straightforward. If we make the CA field editable, users can fix that problem easily by providing the correct CA (or chain of CAs in the correct order).
Also we should add more informative text next to the field (Help popup) explaining how this works.
- Category set to Compute resources - oVirt
- Related to Bug #7516: Ovirt compute resource doesn't work with wildcard certs added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.3
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1780 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
- Related to Bug #15345: Can't update CA certificate for existing oVirt compute resource added
Also available in: Atom