Inconsistent terminology around Login vs Sign Out
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1145639
Description of problem:
When you need to log in to RHEL OSPI, you're asked to Login, but to unauthenticate yourself, you click on Sign out. Ideally, these would use the same terminology, and either be Sign In and Sign Out, or Log In and Log Out.
We've recommended using Log In/Log Out with Patternfly.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Category set to Web Interface
- Difficulty set to trivial
#2 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.3
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1798 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by B Sh over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset f83023096a5fb900fb7d27cd0bc40117a34f1493.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
Fixes #7591 - changed Sign out to Log out to fix inconsistent terminology around Login vs Sign Out