When cloning host, old hostname is no longer shown
In #3136, the "Clone host" page was changed to show the old hostname but no longer does. It should show the title "Clone host original.example.com" but instead just shows "Clone host".
The view (app/views/hosts/new.html.erb) relies on @clone_host in the controller's clone method being the original host, but it's now set to the new host object.
- Related to Feature #3136: host cloning should auto-suggest a new IP address added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
- Target version set to 1.7.2
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1815 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 22
Also available in: Atom