Tooltip for storage/network sections stays visible in Edit Compute Profile
|Triaged:||Fixed in Releases:|
|Bugzilla link:||1142173||Found in Releases:|
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1142173
Description of problem:
When attempt to edit any existing Compute Profile, the Form appearing, there the Mouse Pointer Tooltip for various sections like Network, Storage is behaving wrong way. Its appearing in en_US, which means, it is present in all other RH supported locales as well.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Satellite-6.0.4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into Red Hat Satellite webUI with Admin rights
2. Go to Infrastructure --> Compute Profiles from Menu shown.
3. Click on any existing profile (Or create a New Profile Clicking on "New
Compute Profile" Green Box shown on the right hand side of the Web UI)
4. Click on any valid Compute Resource (For example libvirt (Libvirt))
5. Observe a form is opening.
6. Now, Mouse over the the various sections like Network Interfaces, Storage
separated with Horizontal lines.
7. Observe the Mouse pointer and its tooltip location and distance and the
period of time it keeps showing the tooltip content.
1. The distance between the mouse pointer and its tooltip is quite long or high.
2. Its not disappearing after flashing the tooltip content for once.
3. When the mouse pointer is on some other button and showing the relevant
tooltip content, the previous tooltip is still on the picture.
1. Ideally tooltip should be positioned just above the mouse pointer not far
2. It should disappear after few seconds, even if the mouse is pointing on the
same region for long time.
3. Tooltip should be shown on the immediate mouse pointer location's content,
not keep showing the other previous one as well.
2 Screen shots attached with the relevance.
- By the way, I am not sure about the WebUI sub component, so, selected Katello as of now to proceed, as it is the mandatory field to proceed. Please change it accordingly if this one is not the correct it should be.
Fixes #7639 - Remove tooltip for storage/network sections in Edit Compute Profile
(cherry picked from commit 72c675c641062eba8fd77f3b99d163361a2e6119)