katello-installer changes to katello.yml do not restart foreman-tasks
when katello-installer makes changes to katello.yml (such as adding or removing a cdn proxy entry), foreman-tasks is not updated.
Since the cdn scanning relies on the proxy settings and is executed in foreman-tasks, foreman-tasks needs to be restarted too.
#1 Updated by Eric Helms over 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 14 to 23
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/puppet-katello/pull/61 added
- Pull request deleted (
#3 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version set to 66
#4 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Target version changed from 66 to 67
#5 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
#6 Updated by Ivan Necas about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello-installer|784a25aa12cadfc83829142b93c8db369595535a.
Fixes #7716: Restart foreman-tasks and httpd when katello.yml changes.