Some SSO methods may fail
While we were investigating #7737 we found that we rely on SSO backend to define logout_url. Some of SSO backeds don't define it. Also we need to get into state as if we didn't define it (Base > Apache (defines) > Intercept (undefine) so we should make logout_url returning nil in Base.
- Related to Bug #7737: Change for issue 6999 broke logout for PAM-based (intercept) authentication added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1808 added
- Pull request deleted (
I was too fast, try didn't raise it but we'd have two different states there - logout_url returning nil and sso_method.try(:logout_url) returning nil, so I think it's better to be explicit and don't use try.
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 22
Also available in: Atom