Foreman - Failed to "Submit" while building a new VM
When you press on Submit button nothing happens.
"An invalid form control with name='host[mac]' is not focusable"
It looks like it related to the following patch: http://theforeman.org/issues/7560 "Bug #7560: add :required => true on host fields that have conditional validation if host.managed? - Foreman"
- Related to Bug #7560: add :required => true on host fields that have conditional validation if host.managed? added
- Target version set to 1.7.3
Indeed, when using Chrome and building a host on a compute resource you get an error in the console, but it otherwise fails to submit.
I think Dmitry said that on Firefox it pops up a notification instead.
What appears to be happening is that our "required" flag is actually being passed into the HTML rather than just being used for our "*" markers.
Correct, the error in the description is from Chrome.
In FF I got a strange popup message: "Please fill out this field" in the upper left corner. See attachment
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1809 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Assignee set to Marek Hulán
- Target version changed from 1.7.3 to 1.7.2
- Has duplicate Bug #7759: change name of :required => true to :is_required => true since it conflicts with HTML tag added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom