Windows facts should be returned from kernelrelease
operatingsystemrelease returns things like Vista, XP, etc.. instead of a numeric value which is what is expected.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 1.7.2
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1823 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 5b393b9886aceb1307e80a861fb0b202e4836b44.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 7 years ago
- Related to Bug #15479: Change imported Windows OSes to show human readable OS name from facts added
Fixes #7819 - Windows facts returned from kernelrelease
https://tickets.puppetlabs.com/browse/FACT-341 operatingsystemreleasereturns a
non-numeric value since facter 2.0. Commit now reads windows opel version from