Can not access server console
after #7805, accessing server console (vnc, etc.) is forbidden by secure header rules.
the error code is:
Refused to connect to 'ws://localhost:5910/' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "connect-src 'self'".
- Related to Feature #7805: Add several security related HTTP headers - security hardening. added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1864 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom