Unable to escape build mode for hosts with expired tokens
1. Create new host
2. Let the token to expire (set token_duration to one minute and wait or modify using the console).
3. Unattended URL now does not work (expected) *
4. Locate the host in the UI, click on Cancel build. Error.
Since we have token_duration set to one hour by default, we can expect those errors on deployments with slow installations.
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 7 years ago
- Category set to Unattended installations
- Status changed from New to Need more information
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. If the token's expired then this is by design.
There however shouldn't be an error (what error?) in the UI when you cancel the build, that sounds like another issue.