Implement logging to stdout/stderr
Since systemd automatically capture stdout/stderr, it is possible to trivially add systemd/journald/syslogd support just by adding an option to log to standard output/error.
This would be nice to have in discovery image too.
should log everything to stdout (without time/date prefixes).
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/229 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category set to Core
- Target version set to 1.7.2
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 21
Anybody agains backporting this into 1.6.z if we have an update scheduled? I d love to have it for 1.6 discovery.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 21 to 27
Also available in: Atom