"Use Puppet default" column in host parameters list has no data
#3260 added a "Use Puppet default" column heading in app/views/common_parameters/_inherited_parameters.html.erb, as shown on the parameters tab of a host, but it doesn't add any columns containing data to the list of inherited parameters, and the layout of the override button is now in the wrong column.
It does seem to add a tickbox for smart class parameters, but it doesn't appear aligned.
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Related to Feature #3260: Allow puppet parameters to have no default value, but overrideable added
#2 Updated by dustin tsang over 8 years ago
- Blocks Tracker #8137: Tracker bug for SAM 2.0 added
#3 Updated by dustin tsang over 8 years ago
- Blocks deleted (Tracker #8137: Tracker bug for SAM 2.0)
#4 Updated by Ori Rabin over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
#5 Updated by Ori Rabin over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1898 added
- Pull request deleted (
#6 Updated by Ori Rabin almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 2b6605c440dd69954670c69c65e2d02ece899d92.
#7 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
Fixes #8217, #8214 - Rearranging override section in smart class parameter page and host page