Add a checker script for reverse DNS
Since the smart-proxy checks reverse DNS of incoming HTTPS requests, for a wrongly configured box this can fail and installer fails with "Can't register the proxy".
We should add a checker that will refuse to continue if reverse check does not match. I think Katello installer already does the check, we can adopt this bit from there.
- Related to Bug #7822: CVE-2014-3691 - Smart proxy doesn't perform verification of client SSL certificate on API requests added
- Category set to foreman-installer script
- Assignee set to Chris Roberts
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer/pull/255 added
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom