Add ability to filter errata list based on affected_content_hosts
Need to a filter to errata lists for affected_content_hosts.
#1 Updated by Walden Raines over 8 years ago
- Blocks Tracker #7675: Errata View added
#2 Updated by Walden Raines over 8 years ago
This is so we don't show all errata in the organization by default. Instead we will show only errata that is applicable to at least one system by default but then allow all errata to be shown if desired.
#3 Updated by Walden Raines about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Walden Raines
- Target version set to 63
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/4951 added
- Pull request deleted (
#5 Updated by Walden Raines about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|7a70cc7f76bb7b3195c5ed4e5db70e1fd9affe9c.
#6 Updated by Eric Helms about 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
Fixes #8307 - allow filtering of Errata by available/installable.
Also, by default only show Errata with affected Content Hosts and allow
users to see all Errata if they so desire.