New Container "next" button is enabled when no Docker computer resource exists.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1162259
Description of problem: On the New Container page, it is possible to click the "Next" button, when no Docker compute resource has been created. This results in an improperly formatted error page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ensure you have no Docker computer resources crated.
2. Navigate to Containers -> New container
3. You should have an error displayed on the page stating you need a Docker computer resource. If not, go to step 1.
4. Click the "Next" button.
User is able to click the next button and initiate the next step. However, an error page is displayed with the improperly formatted error message below.
undefined method `' for nil:NilClass
The "Next" button is disabled unless the Docker computer resource has been created and/or a proper error message is displayed on the next page.
fixes #8342 - disables form buttons on new container page in absence of docker compute resources
#2 Updated by Vanya Jauhal about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman-docker|2fed5c014e06f2c90de96e116a10437977685128.