When I upload content (packages, docker images, puppet modules, etc) to a repo, I should see some sort of information or progress bar
Uploading files can take a long time and nothing is shown in the CLI until the upload is finished. Would be nice to see a progress bar.
By the way, this is the "repository upload-content" command in the CLI.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 23
- Difficulty set to medium
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 23 to 31
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) deleted (
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Thomas McKay
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/hammer-cli-katello/pull/311 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 114
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
Also available in: Atom